- What do I do when I want to return something?
- Time Frame: Items purchased online can be returned for store credit ONLY. Returns must be received back to Turnback Pony within 14 days of the original purchase date. All sale merchandise is FINAL SALE- NO EXCEPTIONS. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Each package sent out has return instructions for a prepaid shipping label!! (As of August 27, 2019)
>>> RETURNS ARE PROCESSED ON FRIDAYS. PLEASE ALLOW A WEEK TO A WEEK AND A HALF FOR RETURNED ITEMS TO BE INSPECTED BEFORE BEING CREDITED <<<
THE FOLLOWING IS VERY IMPORTANT OR IT WILL DELAY THE PROCES!!
- Please include your packing slip with your return. When returning an item with your packing slip, please mark the items you're returning and include the reason for return. If you no longer have your packing slip, please include a note with the following information:
Name, E-Mail, Order Number, Item(s) Description, Reason for Return. If you do not include one of these with your return, it will delay the process.
Any questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of our jewelry excluding Prayer Bracelets come with a 30 day warranty; From date of delivery!
- Please email: Kelsey@turnbackpony.com
- If your jewelry is out of warranty. We will gladly repair it. Repairs take up to 30-90 days with a $25 charge plus shipping.
- If you would like to start the repair process and your jewelry is OUT OF WARRANTY click the link below.
- Who do you ship through?
We ship all orders through the United States Postal Service or UPS.
When your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to the e-mail provided.
You can track your package at www.usps.com or ups.com
- When will my order ship?
Orders are usually shipped out within 3-5 business days.
Besides handmade items may take up to 10 days.
Orders placed on Friday and the weekends will go out the next week.
We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or on holidays.
- Where is my package?
If your tracking says your package has been delivered, yet it's nowhere to be found please contact your local post office.
Also, be sure to check with reception or the office if you live in a building with multiple residents.
If your tracking is not updating for some reason, please contact your local post office. They can check on the status for you.
Be sure to check your order information to make sure you entered the correct shipping information.
- My order is incorrect, or I'm missing an item.
If your order arrives and is incorrect, please contact us through our email (email@example.com) within 3 days of receiving your order. Be sure to include any pertinent information such as what is incorrect, what you should have received, your email and order number. We will do our best to fix the issue.
If you are missing an item, please check your email to be sure we haven't sent you an email stating an item was flawed or out of stock. If you have not received this and a refund, please message us to let us know about the missing item. Contact us through by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include what item is missing, your order number and email.
- My item arrived defective, now what?
If you believe that you have received a flawed or broken item, please contact us right away email@example.com (within 3 days of receiving your order). Send us a message with a photo of the flaw or break and your order number. If you do not contact us within 3 days of receiving the item we can only assume the damage is from wear.
- I would like to exchange something, how do I do this?
We do not do exchanges. Due to the limited quantity of our merchandise we cannot guarantee that the item you want to exchange for will be available when we receive your return. We will not exchange an item for a different item. We strongly recommend that you place a new order for the item you are wanting in order to make sure you get it.
- I placed an order and then I received a refund, what's going on?
Unfortunately, it means that an item in your order is not available or that we found an issue with the item. We will usually send an e-mail alerting you that an item is out of stock or flawed and that you have been refunded.
- An item I want is out of stock, will it be restocked?
Unfortunately, we cannot always reorder the items we have carried. If an item sells out super quick, we will try as hard as we can to restock it. The restock may be in a few days or it could be a few weeks. It all depends on how quickly our vendor can get us the merchandise.
- How come some items don't come in bigger sizes?
The artists do not take sizing requests and we get what is available.